…born in the mid-60’s and founded through entrepreneurial spirit, IEWC continues to find favor in the market and experiences steady double digit annual growth rates. Customer satisfaction levels are running high as evidenced by a series of national and international expansions. IEWC's business mantra calls for continuous improvement in everything we do. Every employee-owner is committed to finding new and improved processes that strip costs out of the system and create greater value for the customer. Customers have grown to appreciate IEWC's ability to provide a consistent, high standard of service excellence throughout the entire order fulfillment process. The future at IEWC looks bright as the company prepares to expand its wire and cable distribution model into the far reaches of the world.
IEWC, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a premier, stocking distributor of Wire, Cable and Wire Management products with warehouses strategically located throughout North America, Europe and China. IEWC supports and services the supply chain needs of Original Equipment Manufacturers and Sub-Assemblers worldwide.
IEWC is committed to a “Value Delivery System” that is anchored by our core focus in products, people and technologies so that you, the customer, receives the maximum value. IEWC maximizes our value to you by providing technical expertise, quality products, competitive prices and on-time delivery.
Customer Driven • Solution Focused™ The employee-owners of IEWC are committed to providing value that extends beyond customer satisfaction and results in customer delight.
» Read IEWC's 'Wired for Success' article (PDF)
- 2010 IEWC officially changes name from 'Industrial Electric Wire & Cable' to 'IEWC'
- 2009 IEWC acquires C3, Limited of Bristol, UK, a sales and distribution center supporting the UK and Ireland
- 2008 IEWC acquires Control Master Products of San Francisco, California, a sales and distribution center supporting California and the Pacific Northwest
- 2008 IEWC acquires Peter Augsten Wire & Cable of Frankfurt, Germany, a sales and distribution center supporting the European Union
- 2007 IEWC acquires WyroTech, of Montreal, Canada, a sales and distribution center supporting the OEM market in Eastern Canada
- 2007 IEWC establishes a warehouse and sales office in Suzhou, China
- 2006 IEWC acquires Colonial Wire and Cable of Sterling, MA, a sales and distribution center supporting the military and aerospace markets
- 2005 IEWC establishes a warehouse and sales office in Toronto, Canada
- 2005 IEWC establishes a warehouse and sales office in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- 2002 IEWC installs SAP as its business computer platform
- 2000 IEWC builds corporate headquarters and state-of-the-art distribution center in New Berlin, WI
- 1998 IEWC establishes a warehouse and sales office in Dallas, Texas
- 1993 IEWC is registered as an ISO company through Underwriters Laboratories
- 1992 IEWC establishes a warehouse and sales office in Phoenix, Arizona
- 1988 IEWC establishes a warehouse and sales office in Cleveland, Ohio
- 1985 IEWC becomes an Employee-Owned company
- 1983 IEWC establishes a warehouse and sales office in Greenville, S. Carolina
- 1962 Industrial Electric Wire & Cable, Inc. is established