DataComm Connectors - Ethernet Connectors
Ethernet Connector, EZ-RJ45, 0.26", Cat 6
Connectors and boots for signals carried by ethernet cables.
At a glance
- IEWC Part # PLT-100036
- Manufacturer Platinum Tools
- Manufacturer Part # 100036
Cable TypeCat 6
Mounting TypeNOT SPECIFIED
Standard Package Quantity50
Wire/Cable Diameter Max0.26"
- The innovative Snag Proof Strain Relief is designed specifically to be crimped with the EZ-RJ45Â® plugs. Two Patent Pending versions are offered for both the CAT5/5e and the CAT6 plugs. The primary strain relief of the plug locks the snag proof strain relief in place so they will not pull off, creating one, integral assembly. Once crimped, this design allows the plug's primary strain relief to relax slightly, preventing the cable pairs from being over compressed. This decrease in stress contributes to achieving peak performance. The tab on the strain relief is designed to extend over the plug's locking tab, making it snag proof when administering patch cords.
- Maintain bend radiuses required for standards compliance
- Prolong patch cord life
- Terminations have a professional finished look
- No more snags or hang ups, causing tangled messes
- Easier to unlock the connector when unplugging from jack/port
- Optimizes electrical performance
- UL and RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA