In an effort to better support the industry and be more environmentally responsible, Cablcon provides assembly test results online, rather than send paper printouts in all assembly shipments. For jumper assemblies, the bag labels will now show the fibertest.cablcon.com website address.
1. Multi-fiber or high fiber count assemblies will have a label located on the breakout bag showing the website:
2. Once on the fibertest.cablcon.com website, please find the Production Work Order (PWO) number that is printed on the label of every assembly:
3. Enter this number into the box as shown below:
4. Find the serial # or sequence number from the label:
5. Enter the serial number into the box as shown below, or leave blank for all test results from this line:
6. After information is entered, press the search button to retrieve the results. An example of the results page:
From this page you can either go back to the main screen to complete another search, print the results, email as a PDF attachment, or export to Excel.
If no results are returned, please try again or contact Cablcon’s customer service department