Is IEWC a stocking distributor?
Yes, IEWC is a premier stocking distributor of wire, cable and wire management products.
What markets does IEWC support?
IEWC supports the supply chain needs of OEMs and Sub-Assemblers worldwide within the following markets:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Broadcast & Communications
- Commercial & Recreational Marine
- Cranes, Lifts & Hoists
- Entertainment & Stage Lighting
- Mining & Forestry
- Rail & Transit
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
Does IEWC ship internationally?
Yes, IEWC provides wire, cable and wire management solutions to thousands of companies across the globe. With warehouses strategically located throughout North America, Europe, China and Latin America, IEWC customers receive the same products and service levels virtually anywhere in the world.
Where is IEWC's nearest stocking location?
Visit our Locations page to find a location nearest you.
Is IEWC ISO certified?
Yes, many of IEWC's sales and distribution centers are ISO9001:2015 certified. These locations include:
- New Berlin, WI - USA
- Phoenix, AZ - USA
- Plano, TX - USA
- El Paso, TX - USA
- Greer, SC - USA
- Ontario, Canada
- Quebec, Canada
- Jaingsu, China
- Friedrichsdorf, Germany
- Auguascalientes, Mexico
- Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Hermosillo, MX
- Jupiter Communications
Is IEWC AS9100 certified?
IEWC’s sales and distribution facility in Greer, SC is AS9100 certified.
Is IEWC UL/CSA certified?
Yes, IEWC maintains certification and compliance forms for both Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Does IEWC supply RoHS material?
Yes, IEWC carries RoHS compliant wire and cable products whenever they are available.
What types of products does IEWC supply?
IEWC offers a robust selection of wire, cable and wire management solutions including:
Wire & Cable
- UL & CSA Lead Wire
- Automotive Wire
- Marine & Boat Cable
- Mil-Spec & Aerospace
- Control Cable
- Electronic Wire
- Specialty & Custom
- …. and much more
- Cable Ties
- Wiring Duct
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Tape & Adhesives
- Identification Products
- …. and much more
Which suppliers/manufacturers does IEWC partner with?
Wire & Cable
- General Cable
- Alpha Wire
- Badger Wire
- Harbour Industries
- Sumitomo Electric Interconnect
- Alpha Wire
- DSG Canusa
Does IEWC supply aluminum wire and cable?
Yes, IEWC handles a large selection of aluminum wire and cable solutions.
What wire and cable processing services does IEWC provide?
IEWC provides a wide variety of wire and cable processing services including striping, dyeing, printing, twisting, cutting, etching, re-spooling and drum packing.
What is AIR?
IEWC's Automated Inventory Replenishment System (AIR) is a web-based wire, cable and wire management product purchasing and inventory management tool. This is the next generation of our existing IEWC Customer Automated Replenishment System (CARS) that uses an Android-based scanning device and platform-independent, cloud-based site to manage the account.
How do I place an order with IEWC?
Send your order request via email to [email protected] or call us toll-free at (877) 613-4392 between 7:30AM – 5PM CST.
Is it possible to order online at www.iewc.com?
IEWC.com makes it easy to browse our most popular products and submit a "Request for Quote" to IEWC’s Customer Care Center. At this time, all orders must be placed via email, phone or fax with an IEWC Sales Representative. IEWC.com does not currently support eCommerce functionality.
Are there order minimums?
While IEWC strives to accommodate all customer needs and requests, minimum order requirements may exist depending upon the product.
Does IEWC support EDI ordering?
Does IEWC provide order acknowledgements?
Does IEWC provide advanced shipping notifications?
Are IEWC orders shipped out the same day an order is received?
Yes, many orders are shipped the same day they are received contingent to volume, service requirements, product availability, freight arrangements, etc.
What is the cutoff time for same-day shipping?
Generally, orders received by 2PM CST qualify for same-day shipping.
Does IEWC offer overnight shipping?
What types of payment does IEWC accept?
IEWC accepts payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) or NET30 terms per approved credit.
All returns due to an IEWC error, manufacturer/supplier error or IEWC carrier error will be corrected at no cost to customer including appropriate transportation charges. All claims must be made within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
- IEWC is not responsible for lost or damaged product when shipping via customer collect or 3rd party carriers. In such cases, the customer is responsible for filing claim with carrier for credit.
Customer may return standard Stock Products for up to 3 months (90 days) following invoice date; restocking fees will apply. The following conditions apply to all returns:
- All returned standard Stock Products must be in good, salable condition, unused and in the full and unopened package and/or carton in which originally purchased. No random lengths or broken cartons will be accepted;
- Discontinued or obsolete Products and Custom Products or Materials that are serviced (stripe/dye/print/twist/etch) are not eligible for return;
- Material supplied under a NCNR (Non Cancel Non Return) agreement will not be eligible for return;
- Credit will be issued to Customer once product has been returned and inspected;
- The Return Authorization number must be noted on product being returned to IEWC;
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by Customer unless return is due to an IEWC error; and
- Returns not caused by IEWC will incur a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of the product being returned or $50 whichever is greater.
Regarding the return of product considered by the customer to be defective, the following conditions apply:
- Proper written authorization must be obtained from IEWC;
- Physical sample of defective product may be required;
- Detailed description of complaint and confirmed defective quantity must be provided;
- Picture of IEWC Batch Label or Batch Number may be required;
- Picture of the defect to be provided; and
- Picture of the Supplier label on spool if applicable will be required.
Written authorization for all returns of qualified Products must be obtained from IEWC’s Account Management or Customer Service team prior to return. No returns will be accepted without proper written authorization and assigned return authorization number. IEWC reserves the right:
- To return to Customer at Customer’s cost returned Product which in IEWC’s sole discretion does not meet acceptable physical condition standards
- To hold the credit until the returned Product has been inspected and the reason for the return confirmed; and
- To request proof of purchase for returned Products